Votiva FormaV and other modalities included in the EmpowerRF system offer non-surgical options to improve concerns with vaginal and labial tissues that may be causing self-consciousness, functional problems, sexual discomfort, and other issues. Dr. Dana Coberly and our team at Coberly Plastic Surgery & Med Spa are committed to helping you effectively improve feminine wellness and feel more comfortable, confident, and refreshed. With the EmpowerRF multi-treatment platform by InMode, we can provide a variety of non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures (including alternatives to surgical labiaplasty) – designed to enhance tissue firmness and sensitivity, improve aesthetics, reduce discomfort, and strengthen muscles.
- What Is EmpowerRF and Votiva?
- Votiva FormaV Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure
- Votiva FormaV Vaginal Rejuvenation Recovery
- Votiva FormaV Results
- Votiva FormaV Cost
What Is EmpowerRF and Votiva?
EmpowerRF is a comprehensive technological platform that includes an array of non-surgical therapeutic techniques, including FDA-approved FemTite options, that can improve both aesthetic and functional concerns affecting vaginal areas. The multi-functional platform offers several techniques designed to address specific conditions associated with feminine wellness:
- Votiva FormaV – This option is one of the most popular here at our practice. Votiva FormaV is a radiofrequency technique that can address a number of common vaginal concerns, including dryness, inelastic tissue, pain, diminished lubrication, urinary incontinence, and other symptoms that may be causing aesthetic and physical discomfort.
- VTone – Utilizing intravaginal muscle stimulation, this option can help improve weak pelvic floor muscles that may be causing stress urinary incontinence and/or urge urinary incontinence.
- Morpheus8 V – This technique involves the use of radiofrequency energy pulses to stimulate collagen and elastin in labial tissues. The goal is to remodel and renew the labia, which can ultimately provide aesthetic renewal, improved comfort, and enhancement of sexual intimacy. Morpheus8 V is a sister technique of Morpheus8, a treatment designed to minimize signs of age and enhance skin firmness.
- FemTite – FemTite can serve as an alternative option to surgical labiaplasty for many women. Its use of radiofrequency energy is designed to decrease the size of labial and other vaginal tissues without the need for excision, which can provide aesthetic and functional improvement without scarring or extensive recovery periods.
During your initial consultation, we will evaluate your needs and determine which technique (or combination of techniques) may be the best option for your concerns. All of our treatments are customized for each patient based on individual needs and goals. If you would like to schedule a consultation to find out if you are a good candidate for non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
What Happens During the Votiva FormaV Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure?
Like many other options in the EmpowerRF platform, Votiva FormaV utilizes an innovative handpiece designed to gently deliver powerful radiofrequency energy to the tissues targeted for treatment. General anesthesia is not necessary for this procedure; a topical anesthetic can be applied to the area to minimize the potential for discomfort. The Votiva FormaV handpiece will be slowly administered inside the vaginal canal, and then gradually rotated to deliver an even amount of radiofrequency energy and heat to surrounding tissues. This technique can help stimulate and restructure collagen to remodel and tighten the tissues, which can improve an array of aesthetic and functional feminine wellness concerns.
Votiva FormaV procedures typically last approximately 30 minutes, depending on the particular concerns being addressed and the extent of those concerns. For the best results, a series of one to three treatment sessions may be recommended.
Does Votiva FormaV Require a Recovery Period?
For most patients, a recovery period is not necessary following the Votiva FormaV treatment. Many individuals resume their normal daily routines immediately; however, sexual intercourse, swimming, and other specific activities will need to be avoided for several days after the procedure. Our team will provide you with detailed post-treatment guidelines and will answer any questions you may have about what to expect.
What Can I Expect from the Results of Votiva FormaV for Intimate Rejuvenation?
While the longevity of results can vary among patients, many women experience the benefits of Votiva FormaV for up to one year. The effects can often be maintained long into the future with annual follow-up treatments.
How Much Does Votiva FormaV Cost?
The cost of Votiva FormaV treatment at our practice typically falls in the $2,750-$3,000 range for a package of three treatments. With that in mind, the total price can vary significantly among patients based on the extent of treatment, whether Votiva FormaV is being combined with other treatment options, and other factors. The cost will also be different if other treatment options in the EmpowerRF platform are being performed instead of Votiva FormaV. A member of our aesthetics team will produce a total price estimate and talk with you about payment options once your personalized treatment plan is developed during the initial consultation. Coberly Plastic Surgery & Med Spa accepts a wide range of convenient payment methods, including third-party financing plans available for qualified applicants who would like to pay for their treatment over a series of installments.
To learn more about Votiva FormaV or other vaginal rejuvenation treatment options, please contact us today. We will be happy to provide additional information about these state-of-the-art procedures, or we can assist you with scheduling a consultation.